Now available for viewing and download, the HEBStrategy Q4 2018 Whitepaper Edition: The Hotel Digital Marketer’s Whitepaper, covers current trends and industry insights hoteliers should be paying attention to in order to have a strong digital presence. The whitepaper takes a deep dive into strategies that will help to reach different audiences.
Read the HEBStrategy Q4 2018 whitepaper to learn about:
- What’s Trending: Stay in the loop with the must-know trends of the quarter, including the growth in popularity of loyalty programs, updates to Google Hotel Ads, and tips for capitalizing on intent.
- From the Design Studio: Get inspiration from some of our most creative clients who use their websites to provide a compelling look at the property while driving direct bookings. Read more about the recent website launches of Hard Rock Hotels International, The Resort at Pedregal, and Battery Wharf Hotel in Boston.
- Metrics that Matter: Learn how to take a data-driven approach to your creative decisions, and ultimately see a positive impact on your hotel’s bottom line.
- A Look Outside the Industry: Find inspiration in initiatives outside the hospitality industry. We take a closer look at how financial tracking tool Mint developed a digital strategy centered around high-quality content, and how cell phone case maker, Peel, uses social media to establish their brand aesthetic.
- Plus other valuable insider information, including a recap of the last quarter, creative concepts from the HEBS Idea Shop, and more.
Click here to get your copy of the whitepaper today.
About NextGuest Digital:
NextGuest Digital uses the latest in digital marketing technology to assist hotel brands in crafting their digital presence. Through the agency’s smartCMS®, Content Personalization Engine, Smart Data Marketing, and other innovative initiatives, hoteliers see a drastic boost in direct bookings, as well as lower distribution costs and an increase the lifetime value of guests. NextGuest Digital is part of NextGuest, an all-encompassing partner that helps hoteliers acquire, engage, and retain their next guest. Based in New York City, the company is comprised of NextGuest Digital, CRM, Labs, and Consulting.
www.nextguestdigital.com | (800) 649-5076 | email@example.com
Brand Marketing Manager
Phone: (212) 752-9425