NextGuest’s fifth magazine issue focuses on all things related to hotel digital marketing, how to reach guests throughout the travel planning journey, and insights into the future of travel.
Read now to learn about:
- Top 5 Ways to Elevate Your Digital Strategy Using RFM: The digital landscape is constantly evolving. Digital marketers continue to seek more effective and cost-efficient ways to reach the right audience at the right place and at the right time. But do hotel marketers truly know the value of each and every guest?
- Why Hotels Should Abandon Twitter & Prioritize Other Social Platforms: While Twitter is still relevant in the world of news, celebrity gossip, and sports, it’s no longer a key player in the world of travel. Today, travelers are flocking to Instagram for trip inspiration.
- Apps We Love: The top three video editing apps that will bring your hotel’s social media game to the next level.
- Coffee Chat: Triptease: We sat down with the Founder and CEO of Triptease to discuss his career, the beginning of his company, and some of his favorite products that Triptease has recently developed.
- The Creativity Meter: Five ways our clients are bringing creativity to the next level.
Plus, other valuable insider information and creative concepts from the industry.
Gain access to these insights when you read or download the magazine today.
About NextGuest Digital:
NextGuest Digital uses the latest in digital marketing technology to assist hotel brands in crafting their digital presence. Through the agency’s smartCMS®, Content Personalization Engine, Smart Data Marketing, and other innovative initiatives, hoteliers see a drastic boost in direct bookings, as well as lower distribution costs and an increase the lifetime value of guests. NextGuest Digital is part of NextGuest, an all-encompassing partner that helps hoteliers acquire, engage, and retain their next guest. Based in New York City, the company is comprised of NextGuest Digital, CRM, Labs, and Consulting.
www.nextguestdigital.com | (800) 649-5076 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Brand Marketing Manager
Phone: (212) 752-9425