The road to a direct booking starts with a powerful website CMS technology. As the path-to-purchase for consumers becomes increasingly complicated across multiple channels and multiple devices, your hotel website must be more than a “pretty face” or read as a static brochure. The right CMS technology helps engage, retain, and acquire past and future guests. The long-term cost of choosing the wrong CMS technology is a dramatic increase in OTA dependency, higher distribution costs, lower revenues, and lower customer engagement.
A hotel website CMS is essential for:
- Driving revenue for need periods and occupancy demands.
- Increasing direct bookings via enhanced merchandising capabilities, content personalization, reservation abandonment applications.
- Engaging past and future guests throughout the complete customer lifecycle.
- Showcasing the property product and amenities via responsive design and ability to add multiple designs and mini-sites, as well as changing design and page layout.
- Ensuring robust SEO performance with easy implementation of meta data, schema, and more.
Click here to download your copy of the ebook today.
About NextGuest Digital:
NextGuest Digital uses the latest in digital marketing technology to assist hotel brands in crafting their digital presence. Through the agency’s smartCMS®, Content Personalization Engine, Smart Data Marketing, and other innovative initiatives, hoteliers see a drastic boost in direct bookings, as well as lower distribution costs and an increase the lifetime value of guests. NextGuest Digital is part of NextGuest, an all-encompassing partner that helps hoteliers acquire, engage, and retain their next guest. Based in New York City, the company is comprised of NextGuest Digital, CRM, Labs, and Consulting.
www.nextguestdigital.com | (800) 649-5076 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Brand Marketing Manager
Phone: (212) 752-9425